400 Lake Ave NE - Largo, FL 33771 (Pinellas)
About Cypress Palms
An Exceptional Senior Living Community
Cypress Palms, an exciting senior living community offering everything you need and want in Assisted Living. Our social programs & activities are exceptional! And the fine dining… simply extraordinary, too!
Cypress Palms offers a full range of care & services for seniors includingAssisted Living, and Memory Care at Pearl Essence® or Sand Pearl®, all with the comfort of 24-hour licensed nursing staff.
Ask about our ‘Aging on Campus’ philosophy, which allows you to remain in your apartment home as your need for assisted living services may increase.
Cypress Palms is also the only assisted living facility in Pinellas County with the Parkinson Proficient Accreditation for Exemplary Service Programs and Team Training by the Parkinson Foundation of the Heartland. Ask about "The Cypress Alternative" to learn more about our Parkinson Disease exercise, support and educational programming.
An active part of the Largo community, Cypress Palms received the "2010 Community Involvement Award" from the Florida Health Care Activities Coordinators Association.
Residents Experiencing the Difference
Here are some of the distinguishing benefits of living at Cypress Palms:
• Ask our our ‘Aging on Campus’ philosophy, which allows you to remain in your apartment home as your need for Assisted Living services may increase, by utilizing our Extended Congregate Care (ECC) license.
• Parkinson Proficient Accreditation for Exemplary Service, Programs and Team Training by the Parkinson Foundation of the Heartland
• Fine dining with chef-prepared meals
• 24-hour licensed nurses and staff
• Accepted by most long term care insurances
• Exceptional activities and programs – Click here to view our monthly calendar
• Valiant Veterans Club
• The Bonsai Holistic Spa
• Intergenerational experiences with The Learning Center
• Many amenities to enjoy
• Beautifully maintained community spaces